Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am taking a break

from weighting. Don't get me wrong, I am not putting my scales away, just not standing on them for a bit. They are running life and they are discouraging me right now. I am at this place where I lose and gain the same 5 pounds over and over again, no matter what I do and I am sick of it. So, I will stop weighting for a period and see if that helps.

On another note, I have done something that I hope won't cause me to spend even more time in front of this computer. I joined Facebook. I have already reconnected with some of my college friends and that is nice.

3 comments:

Scooter said...

I've "re-found" so many great people on FB it's hard not to rationalize the time I spend there. And I think staying away from the scales for awhile is a good idea. After all you've accomplished this year, the last thing you want is repeated frustration, right?

Beth Johnson said...

You are so right about the frustrations. I have come too far to get side tracked. I was stepping the scales 2 times a day. Now, I haven't been on them in a week.

Friend me on FB. I have many friends from college. Here is a little fact about me. I attended an all girls college - Judson College. As a mother of girls, you can most likely understand. It was a good experience.

hk_seo said...

thanks for your "I am taking a break"