Saturday, February 28, 2009

I forgot to post

Well, I had a one pound loss last week, so I am now at 54 pounds lost. My official weight in is on Mondays. But I have to admit that I watch it all it week. Right now I am on track for 3 pound loss on Monday.

My partner in all this is down 43 (think) pounds. About every 6 weeks after we exercise we treat ourselves to breakfast at a local restaurant. They have the best omelets and those omelets fit in great with WW. We have them make ours with egg whites. We are going to treat ourselves when we get to the collective 100 pound mark. We are almost there.

So, downward we go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!