Monday, March 9, 2009

September 8, 2008 - March 9, 2009

6 months.

That is how long my friend, Deana and I have been on this journey. So, today I have lost 58 pounds. I had a two pound loss this past week and she (drum roll) had a 6 pound loss putting her at 46 pounds. She didn't lose anything in the month of February. That explains her big loss this week. I don't think she has had such a loss since we first started.

When we started this, we could hardly exercise and our clothes we either too small or too tight. I lived to eat. But now, we are frustrated because we don't have any clothes and we have eating under control. We both are learning to be content in whatever state we are in.

I am headed out this morning to teach a monthly bible study with my church. I am teaching on the glory of God. The study asks us if our life is bringing glory to the Lord. My prayer is that I bring Him glory through my weight loss and I give Him all the glory for what He has and is and will be doing for my dear friend and I.

No comments: