Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well, school starts back tomorrow and all the activities that are around school start as well. All the back and forth and here and there begin again. The break was nice.

I have a busy week ahead. My walking partner and I will be back at our regular days of walking this coming week. We walked during the holidays but not as much as normal. This past week we got in 15 miles and I think about 15 miles the week before. That seems like a life time ago so I am not sure about the mileage. She lost weight during the holidays and I gained a pound but have lost it already.

Win's father is having his hernia repaired this week and I will need to help with all that goes with that. He is now 92 years old and in frail health. Of course Win will be out of town while all this is going on.

It will be good to have our regular schedule going but I do love the breaks.

No comments: