Monday, January 12, 2009

Downward I go! 48 pounds

Monday's are weight in day. Since I am not a part of a Weight Watchers class, my partner and I are on the honor system. We both weight at home and then report to each other when we meet at the park in a little while. I am always just as excited about her weight loss as I am about mine.

I lost 4 pounds last week. I am down 48 pounds. I had made it my goal right before Christmas to be at 50 pounds on this Monday (today) but I realized I would not make it so I am hoping that comes next week. Actually if I can keep up my 3 pound loss a week I will go over my goal.

Even though I have lost a lot of weight, I still have to fight discouragement. I have as far to go as I have come. My goal is 100 pounds. Today starts week 18. Our goal date is September 9, 2009. So pray I don't become discouraged. I won't give up, I can't, my partner won't let. Neither would my Menagerie. They are all cheering me on.

So, on this cold morning, I press on to walk in the park, teach a bible study at my church this morning and walk in self control.

1 comment:

Kate/Susan said...

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment! :-) You're going to do just great, I know it--September will see a new you. Post before and after pictures, please! :)